RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hello folks, this is my latest phone acquired a couple of months ago. I'm very happy with it and it exceeds my expectations.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 15.00.19 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 15.00.19.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 15.00.20 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 15.00.20 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 15.00.20 (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 15.00.20.jpeg

Any feedback towards security and privacy is appreciated! :)

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Congratulations, great phone and security installed ;) :) I'm running Kaspersky Plus on my S22+ One UI 5.1 Android 13, no problems :)
Thanks, it's really smooth!

Interesting, You using KPremium... still Android 13? Did not get One UI 6.0 yet?
Indeed, I am using Kaspersky for Android. Mainly for its web protection since I constantly get fraudulent SMS and social network messages with phishing and malware.

Regarding the OS, I am still waiting for the Android 14/OneUI 6.0 update. I've seen people with older models get it, but I am still here, waiting...

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Congrats man, Authy is at risky according to some security experts. hope you are aware of that.

Are you talking about them being hacked (sort of) last year? But even then, if they had my keys, they would still need to know my logins and passwords to hack a site. I'm not trying to hijack or sidetrack RoboMan's thread, but I use Authy too, especially for its desktop app which also acts as a backup, and am wondering if I'm missing something else?

From this link: https://www.androidpolice.com/authy-hacked-what-to-know/rom this link:

Keep in mind that even if you were caught in the midst of this Authy hack, your online accounts should still remain secured as long as your password and the email address associated with your account isn’t in the hands of the hackers. After all, this is exactly what two-factor authentication is meant for: Even when one of your login factors is compromised, a bad actor would still need the other factor to gain access. If you’re not a high-profile politician or an otherwise obvious target for hackers, it’s very unlikely that both of your factors will be hacked at the same time.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.