Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thanks, it's really smooth!Congratulations, great phone and security installed![]()
I'm running Kaspersky Plus on my S22+ One UI 5.1 Android 13, no problems
![]()
Indeed, I am using Kaspersky for Android. Mainly for its web protection since I constantly get fraudulent SMS and social network messages with phishing and malware.Interesting, You using KPremium... still Android 13? Did not get One UI 6.0 yet?
Regarding the OS, I am still waiting for the Android 14/OneUI 6.0 update. I've seen people with older models get it, but I am still here, waiting...
Congrats man, Authy is at risky according to some security experts. hope you are aware of that.
Only the McAfee that came with my Samsung J3 (Android 10). No real time protection. I use NextDNS for some amount of protection.Do you use an antivirus on Android?
- Sophos is free and has realtime protection, phishing protection isnt that good thoughtDo you use an antivirus on Android? Recommend any with real time protection and/or phishing protection that's free and effective?
I don't. I can't. When using Windscribe, VPN is managed by this app, disabling AdGuard. If I want to keep AdGuard's functions ON, I use AdGuard VPN (separate app) that's designed to work without disabling AdGuardDo you use Adguard adblock + Windscribe at the same time?
I'd be interested in knowing how you got this to work without Adguard disconnecting.
Ah okay thanks for clarifying. I thought you'd discovered a way to get then to work togetherI don't. I can't. When using Windscribe, VPN is managed by this app, disabling AdGuard. If I want to keep AdGuard's functions ON, I use AdGuard VPN (separate app) that's designed to work without disabling AdGuard![]()
- Upgraded to Android 15 (OneUI 7)
- Removed Kaspersky Premium for Android (license expired, and with Android 15's security features I feel no need to extend my Kaspersky's subscription.)
- Using AdGuard DNS on AdGuard Premium app (for better ad-blocking and malware protection)
- Enabled AutoBlocker (Maximum Settings)
- Blocking USB connections when the device is blocked
- Enabled Android Safe Surfing
Thanks. Updated my last comment and the thread.You should explore the Security & Privacy => Auto Blocker => Maximum restrictions settings
More security features in those 3 areas
Thanks. Updated my last comment and the thread.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes