Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The minute I can get a personal C3PO or K2SO is the day I die. But probably what will happen is humans will make them into combat units with guns and we have Skynet.
Ahhh humans you have a lot to answer for.
I think we have seen this before in Europe when humans were devalued and treated like mindless animals and human units. It didn't end well.The old saying was "People should Work and Computers should Think". Guess that has to be changed to: Computers Should Think, Robots Should Work, and People shouldn't take up so much space in the World...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes