Expired Round 2 - WonderFox 2018 New Year Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

coomok

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 4, 2014
The following software are available before Jan 5, 2018.

WPS Office 2016 Business Edition
Soda PDF ANYWHERE
Process Lasso Pro
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
Coolmuster Data Recovery
NetSpot PRO
Plagiarism Checker X
SUMo

Scroll down the page, click "Get It Now" button to download and unzip the .zip file. The software download link and installation instruction are listed in the .doc file.

BCK93DB.png

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
The following software are available before Jan 5, 2018.

WPS Office 2016 Business Edition
Soda PDF ANYWHERE
Process Lasso Pro
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
Coolmuster Data Recovery
NetSpot PRO
Plagiarism Checker X
SUMo

Scroll down the page, click "Get It Now" button to download and unzip the .zip file. The software download link and installation instruction are listed in the .doc file.

BCK93DB.png
thanks for the info about this promotion.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you coomok! I grabbed Process Lasso. I was wondering if anyone knows? This says 1 year updates, does this mean you will get 1 year of free updates and after that if you update the software will revert to the free version, or will it automatically revert to the free version after 1 year or cease to work at all unless you pay?

coomok

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 4, 2014
Thank you coomok! I grabbed Process Lasso. I was wondering if anyone knows? This says 1 year updates, does this mean you will get 1 year of free updates and after that if you update the software will revert to the free version, or will it automatically revert to the free version after 1 year or cease to work at all unless you pay?

I incline to the former, get 1 year of free updates....

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
From my experience with the previous giveaway, it seems Process Lasso will get 1 year of updates and after that it will works as Pro version for lifetime but if you update it, it will switch to the free version.
But not sure if it is the same in this new giveaway.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for posting.

A few years ago I got a Process Lasso Pro one year giveaway and was promptly offered a lifetime with updates for $10. Couldn't resist that offer.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Wps is a solid replacement of MS office for most users and with this license, they almost give a year for free to try. Highly suggested.

Reactions: Oxygen

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.