Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Just a round-up of very important Geo-political news:

1). Italian University Suspends Course on the Great Novelist Fyodor Dostoevsky Due to Russian-Ukraine Crisis:
Italian University Suspends Course on the Great Novelist Fyodor Dostoevsky Due to Russian-Ukraine Crisis - Erudera College News

2). National Mustard Museum Banishes Russian Mustards:
National Mustard Museum Banishes Russian Mustards

3). Russian world number one tennis star faces Wimbledon ban unless he denounces the Ukraine war:
Tennis world number one Daniil Medvedev faces Wimbledon ban unless he denounces Putin's war

4). Oh yeah- and everyone and their cat (not my cat, of course) is banning Kaspersky.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I guess now it's equal parts: I don't trust Kaspersky + ban all Russian products, period.

I wonder how many K users who were on the fence now decided to hop off? Not sure if K can recover from this, in spite of its considerable efforts to move away from a completely Russian identity.

Somehow, that mustard ban stung a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.