• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 92963
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 92963

Thread author
@SFox

How would you label a political leader who poissons and jails opposition leaders? A dictator or a democratic leader?

Do you qualify occupying a neighbouring country with force against the will of its people? An invasion or a peacekeeping action?

Maybe western journalists need some cultural re-education, I have read about interesting places in the far North East of Russia with lots of wintersports and outdoor activities in remote and idillic area's

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Communist govern? In which world do You live???? Current Russian govern is anything but communist!!! good joke! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What else would you call a government that jails its own people for protesting a war then puts them on trial for treason ? ..... dictatorship?? ....... Oops , same thing!
Russia has thrown a thin veil over its Communistic ways over the years but Communist is Communist no matter how you slice it....... if it didn't your poor economy would be far worse than it is now.

vonvon

Level 2
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
What else would you call a government that jails its own people for protesting a war then puts them on trial for treason ? ..... dictatorship?? ....... Oops , same thing!
Russia has thrown a thin veil over its Communistic ways over the years but Communist is Communist no matter how you slice it....... if it didn't your poor economy would be far worse than it is now.
a fascist dictature

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Russians are getting ready to visit the good old days when they had to stand on line all day for one loaf of bread, and deservedly so.
You don't know the Russian people well :) The Russian people defeated Hitler, who captured all of Europe in a short time, defeated Napoleon, who had no less conquests than Hitler, and the Russian people defeated many. And it’s generally ridiculous to scare Russians with the difficulties of life. The Russians have experienced hardships and problems that Europeans never dream of, but if the Russians are angered, then Europe and America will face such hardships and problems that they have never known in their history. America will shudder, although it is already shuddering at how gasoline prices jumped at American gas stations after this situation began in Ukraine. And this is not the limit. Make no mistake, Russia also has leverage over America. Only unlike America, Russia does not mindlessly impose sanctions.

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Fascist autocracy.
a fascist dictature
Unfortunately, it is precisely for this reason that Russia launched a military operation in Ukraine, because the regime in Ukraine has been torturing people in Donbas for 8 years now, killing opposition politicians, journalists, and neo-Nazis burning people alive (I'm talking about the tragic events in Odessa). Or have you not heard of it? In Europe and USA, the news does not show such stories?

F

ForgottenSeer 92963

Thread author
Edit: Big handshake to @SFox who sees all this, it must not be obvious :/
What do you mean by that?

Have you read of neo nazi's (nazi = short national sociolalist) burining people in Odessa in French nees papers? Or do you mean he has heard so much propaganda that he started to believe it actually happened?

• Applause
Reactions: JB007 and oldschool
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Unfortunately, it is precisely for this reason that Russia launched a military operation in Ukraine, because the regime in Ukraine has been torturing people in Donbas for 8 years now, killing opposition politicians, journalists, and neo-Nazis burning people alive (I'm talking about the tragic events in Odessa). Or have you not heard of it? In Europe and USA, the news does not show such stories?
Yes I remember The poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal with

Novichok​

Say goodnight, Irean to this thread

• Applause
Reactions: JB007 and oldschool

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
The Russian people defeated Hitler, who captured all of Europe in a short time, defeated Napoleon, who had no less conquests than Hitler, and the Russian people defeated many. And it’s generally ridiculous to scare Russians with the difficulties of life. The Russians have experienced hardships and problems that Europeans never dream of, but if the Russians are angered, then Europe and America will face such hardships and problems that they have never known in their history. America will shudder, although it is already shuddering at how gasoline prices jumped at American gas stations after this situation began in Ukraine. And this is not the limit. Make no mistake, Russia also has leverage over America. Only unlike America, Russia does not mindlessly impose sanctions.
Wow, your history books tell quite a different story , I guess it was the Russian Army that brought down Berlin in WWII and not the U.S. ?
There is not any hardship Russia can bring upon the U.S. at all , Russia is not the only country we deal with for oil and energy so don't make me laugh, we went ages without any dealing with Russia at all, we can do it again ...... MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT.

• Applause
Reactions: JB007
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Wow, your history books tell quite a different story , I guess it was the Russian Army that brought down Berlin in WWII and not the U.S. ?
There is not any hardship Russia can bring upon the U.S. at all , Russia is not the only country we deal with for oil and energy so don't make me laugh, we went ages without any dealing with Russia at all, we can do it again ...... MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT.
America is not after Russian oil at all. Only reason Russia attacked now is because we have a weak president but that will change as it always does. Most countries want the Ukraine for all its precious metals right now.

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Edit: Big handshake to @SFox who sees all this, it must not be obvious :/
The problem is that in Europe and America they do not show those news stories from Ukraine that are shown in Russia. The European and American media will never show how people were burned alive in Odessa when Ukrainian neo-Nazis pelted them with Molotov cocktails and asphyxiating gas, and then finished them off with baseball bats. But in the end, the police imprisoned precisely those who suffered, and the neo-Nazis were not even prosecuted, they went unpunished. The European and American media will never show the Museum of Fascism in Ukraine, which is designed to commemorate the Nazis of World War II who killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. The European and American media will never show the monuments to the fascists, which have been erected in Ukraine over the past 8 years, about how the still living veterans of the Great Patriotic War (this is the war between the USSR and Nazi Germany) who defended Ukraine are mocked and humiliated. European and American media will never tell how independent journalist Oleg Buzina, many opposition deputies and public figures were killed in Ukraine. European and American media will not show how the Ukrainian army has been shelling the Donbas every day for 8 years, as a result of which more than 14 thousand civilians have already died. They will not show the Europeans and Americans how neo-Nazis in the form of fascist soldiers march in the center of Kyiv, yelling and yelling "Heil Hitler", how small children at school are taught to raise their hands in a Nazi salute and shout "Russians should be hanged on the gallows." This has been going on for 8 years, but Europe and America do not see this, or rather, Europeans and Americans do not see it. If they saw this, then they would understand the reasons why the tragedy of Ukraine that we are witnessing now arose. And this tragedy began not a couple of days ago, but 8 years ago, when the anti-constitutional uprising on the Maidan, supported by money from America (the American authorities did not hide this), gave rise to such a monster as neo-Nazism, which gained political power.

F

ForgottenSeer 92963

Thread author
You don't know the Russian people well :) The Russian people defeated Hitler, who captured all of Europe in a short time, defeated Napoleon, who had no less conquests than Hitler, and the Russian people defeated many. And it’s generally ridiculous to scare Russians with the difficulties of life. The Russians have experienced hardships and problems that Europeans never dream of, but if the Russians are angered, then Europe and America will face such hardships and problems that they have never known in their history. America will shudder, although it Russia also has leverage over America. Only unlike America, Russia does not mindlessly impose sanctions.
Stalin also made a deal with Hitler to devide Poland, used tanks against civilians in Czech replublic, slaughtered fleeing civilians in South Osetie. Were beaten by the Fins in the Winterwar (while outnumbering them 10 to 1).

Did you know that only 1/3 of the soldiers send into war actually take part in gun fire engagement, while over 60 percent of soldiers defending their country engage in battle? This is why generals use as rule of thumb that the attacking army needs to be 3x as big as the defending army (when you are my age you know about the ww2 battle of Kiev and reputation Ukranian people have in defending their ground)

Russia is the biggest country in the world, but its economy is roughly the same size as a small geographical area like the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg), I can not imagine the US will tremble in fear about Russia's economical leverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guilhermesene

Thread author
The problem is that in Europe and America they do not show those news stories from Ukraine that are shown in Russia. The European and American media will never show how people were burned alive in Odessa when Ukrainian neo-Nazis pelted them with Molotov cocktails and asphyxiating gas, and then finished them off with baseball bats. But in the end, the police imprisoned precisely those who suffered, and the neo-Nazis were not even prosecuted, they went unpunished. The European and American media will never show the Museum of Fascism in Ukraine, which is designed to commemorate the Nazis of World War II who killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. The European and American media will never show the monuments to the fascists, which have been erected in Ukraine over the past 8 years, about how the still living veterans of the Great Patriotic War (this is the war between the USSR and Nazi Germany) who defended Ukraine are mocked and humiliated. European and American media will never tell how independent journalist Oleg Buzina, many opposition deputies and public figures were killed in Ukraine. European and American media will not show how the Ukrainian army has been shelling the Donbas every day for 8 years, as a result of which more than 14 thousand civilians have already died. They will not show the Europeans and Americans how neo-Nazis in the form of fascist soldiers march in the center of Kyiv, yelling and yelling "Heil Hitler", how small children at school are taught to raise their hands in a Nazi salute and shout "Russians should be hanged on the gallows." This has been going on for 8 years, but Europe and America do not see this, or rather, Europeans and Americans do not see it. If they saw this, then they would understand the reasons why the tragedy of Ukraine that we are witnessing now arose. And this tragedy began not a couple of days ago, but 8 years ago, when the anti-constitutional uprising on the Maidan, supported by money from America (the American authorities did not hide this), gave rise to such a monster as neo-Nazism, which gained political power.
I'm sorry but congratulations to the Ukrainian people.

Have you ever heard of Holodomor? The way you talk it sounds like the Russian people are saints, I'm sorry.

• Applause

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Hah, well, well ... You just don’t know about it, because your government will never provide you with a list of what it is dependent on Russia for :) All countries are interconnected, including America and Russia, therefore, there are levers of influence and Russia to America, and America to Russia, just the authorities know the limit. But if America goes over the limit, then, as President Biden said, "Americans will be in pain." And in those industries where America is heavily dependent on Russia, the US authorities have not yet imposed any sanctions, because they understand that America will be hurt. Russia, on the other hand, can impose sanctions in these sectors, but does not do this, because it is imprudent. It would be nice if prudence won in America too :)

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Have you ever heard of Holodomor? The way you talk it sounds like the Russian people are saints, I'm sorry.
I'll tell you a "big secret" - the Holodomor was ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, and most of all died from it ... people of Russian nationality. Although it is more accurate to say that Soviet people were dying.

Minimalist

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, do you intend to use which AV? Will this be a temporary thing or soon you intend to go back to K? 🙂
I'm using ESET at the moment. I switched to it before, but for other reason - Kaspersky is incompatible with other software that I use.
I will certainly test it in future as it's superb software, but for long time IDK. If they ever fix incompatibility with SUMO, maybe.
I'm sorry but congratulations to the Ukrainian people.

Yes I've heard of it a few years ago. They did not teach us about it when I was in school though. Bad times indeed :( I kind of understand why Ukrainians prefer to connect to West instead of Russia. And after this war they will want this even more.

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Yes I've heard of it a few years ago. They did not teach us about it when I was in school though. Bad times indeed
I don't think you've been told much. It would be interesting to discuss, but only without littering this topic.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
@SFox still no references, only words.

Stalin also made a deal with Hitler to devide Poland, used tanks against civilians in Czech replublic, slaughtered fleeing civilians in South Osetie. Were beaten by the Fins in the Winterwar.
... and the Stalinist famine/holocaust in Ukraine. Even Krushchev was civilized compared to Putin.
Only reason Russia attacked now is because we have a weak president
LOL! Trump is praising Putin for the invasion. He welcomes it! One thing Putin learned from idiot Trump: the more crazy and unpredictable you act, the more you throw your opponents off.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
The only reason the Russians defeated the Germans single handedly is because the Americans were busy defeating the Japanize while fighting the Germans, right? Then the Americans had them dang Indians that were Code Talkers the Germans could not understand LOL

• Applause
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.