• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Stalin also made a deal with Hitler to devide Poland, used tanks against civilians in Czech replublic, slaughtered fleeing civilians in South Osetie. Were beaten by the Fins in the Winterwar (while outnumbering them 10 to 1).
Only you forget to say that Europe rejected Stalin's offer of collective security, and Great Britain, France and Italy entered into an agreement with Hitler, which went down in history under the name "Munich Pact", after which Stalin concluded a non-aggression pact with Hitler.
Russia is the biggest country in the world, but its economy is roughly the same size as a small geographical area like the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg),
Really? ? Are you talking about Russia, which in terms of gross domestic product (which is the most important indicator of economic development) in the world ranks 6th as of 2021? :)

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
What do you mean by that?

Have you read of neo nazi's (nazi = short national sociolalist) burining people in Odessa in French nees papers? Or do you mean he has heard so much propaganda that he started to believe it actually happened?
I didn't read, and even in class I was bad ^^

After that, we go away from the basic subject which is Kaspersky

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
@SFox still no references, only words.

... and the Stalinist famine/holocaust in Ukraine. Even Krushchev was civilized compared to Putin.

LOL! Trump is praising Putin for the invasion. He welcomes it! One thing Putin learned from idiot Trump: the more crazy and unpredictable you act, the more you throw your opponents off.
THe reason Ukraine was not invaded while Trump was in office is because of the deal he made with Putin. Trump said he would not build that 5 star golf course in Russia if Ukraine was invaded and Putin said, who cares, I dont golf anyway. So Trump said well I saw a pic of you riding horseback with no shirt on . You like horses then? Putin said I do. So Trump offered to build the the most bigly nudist horse ranch with the very best horses in the world and Putin said with the biggest grin , Yes you have a deal, I will not invade Ukraine and thus we have Trumps book, The Art Of Making The Deal.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
The problem is that in Europe and America they do not show those news stories from Ukraine that are shown in Russia. The European and American media will never show how people were burned alive in Odessa when Ukrainian neo-Nazis pelted them with Molotov cocktails and asphyxiating gas, and then finished them off with baseball bats. But in the end, the police imprisoned precisely those who suffered, and the neo-Nazis were not even prosecuted, they went unpunished. The European and American media will never show the Museum of Fascism in Ukraine, which is designed to commemorate the Nazis of World War II who killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. The European and American media will never show the monuments to the fascists, which have been erected in Ukraine over the past 8 years, about how the still living veterans of the Great Patriotic War (this is the war between the USSR and Nazi Germany) who defended Ukraine are mocked and humiliated. European and American media will never tell how independent journalist Oleg Buzina, many opposition deputies and public figures were killed in Ukraine. European and American media will not show how the Ukrainian army has been shelling the Donbas every day for 8 years, as a result of which more than 14 thousand civilians have already died. They will not show the Europeans and Americans how neo-Nazis in the form of fascist soldiers march in the center of Kyiv, yelling and yelling "Heil Hitler", how small children at school are taught to raise their hands in a Nazi salute and shout "Russians should be hanged on the gallows." This has been going on for 8 years, but Europe and America do not see this, or rather, Europeans and Americans do not see it. If they saw this, then they would understand the reasons why the tragedy of Ukraine that we are witnessing now arose. And this tragedy began not a couple of days ago, but 8 years ago, when the anti-constitutional uprising on the Maidan, supported by money from America (the American authorities did not hide this), gave rise to such a monster as neo-Nazism, which gained political power.
Your comment is the worst what I have read for long time in this forum🤦‍♂️

I'm from Germany and I don't accept anything what mentioned about "Heil Hitler" or "Nazi Germany", doesn't matter as true facts. Now ages very long time ago and people should move on and never mention again this stories. I can't believe that such comments are allowed in public. Well, that shows nobody who should control really care about this nonsense.
Free Speech, right for everyone here, so even I said my point of view ;)

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
What to say when people are living im alternative world? It's similar to Matrix and it's called RuNet. No real facts, just propaganda how unique and strong is Russian nation. Do you know Kim's Korea? Yea...just like this, with bloody restrictions, with death of those who is in opposite to Kremlin's politic but in fact a bit more modern, complicated and developed.
History is more sophisticated than someone think. Putin hates Europe, all independent countries and especially those which are openly against Russia...now and in the past. More than 400 year ago Poland as Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was actually the biggest united empire in Europe and for some time reigned on Kremlin's throne. It was as big shame for Russia even in present time so Putin stated in 2004 National Unity Day to celebrate the victory over Polish garrison in Kremlin. Even more - Lukashenka dictator of Belarus have done similar establishing in 2021 new celebration day called National Unity Day also on the day September 17 that is the day of the Soviet invasion of Poland at the beginning of WWII.
That's history of my country but what about similar related to all nations persecuted by Russia?

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Been running free Kaspersky for a couple of weeks now, and I have no intention of ditching it. I think when Putin replaces the Biden Crime Family puppet in Kiev, and drives out all the criminal oligarchs who have been raping Ukraine for years, things will calm down.
Good one, too funny, but if the "Biden Crime family" exists then what would you call the orange haired genius he replaced? The one who lied every time he spoke and should be in jail for being the head of a white collar crime family?

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Unfortunately you can see that some users on this forum always try to evade the topic and cannot have a healthy discussion.

To close the topic is to sign the term of lack of competence in staying on topic, besides proving that you can't have different opinions here.
I've seen that on a lot of forums. Some people insist you agree with them about the Russia/Ukraine situation or your posts must be removed. Yet, they claim it isn't politics.

Kasperksy is one of the top 3 security firms in the world. I don't think what they do will affect them greatly. Some people here might be surprised to find out how many average computer owners use it and have no idea it's from a Russian company. All they know and care about is that it works, and works very well.

Of the rest of the people, from what I'm reading here, they don't want a political thread while playing politics themselves by removing Kaspersky or claiming they will never use it again.

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
For those that have taken the brainwashing course and think mainstream media is fake, I'll help you out.

BBC, CBC, Al Jazeera, - good.
Fox, RT, Facebook, Twitter - bad.

Fox ?

Fox_study_6.jpg

😁😁

L

Local Host

Thread author
For those that have taken the brainwashing course and think mainstream media is fake, I'll help you out.

BBC, CBC, Al Jazeera, - good.
Fox, RT, Facebook, Twitter - bad.
Sorry but trusting the media blindy like BBC and CBC that handpicks information and how they relay information, is even worse than Facebook and Twitter posts.

There are lots of brainwashed americans because of those news outlets and others, that believe everything is ok with their country when it's not.

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus
F

ForgottenSeer 92963

Thread author
No matter who they buy it from, it's Russian and a good portion of it goes to Russia. Far more money goes to the Russian govt from oil and gas than the comparative pittance Kaspersky pays in taxes, and Kerish Doctor, Doctor Web, etc combined.

What I'm saying is, if you're going to boycott,, boycott it all. If your gas and oil comes from Russia, turn off the gas, reduce your driving, or stop entirely. Refusing to use a company's product isn't going to hurt Putin, or the Russian government. It's doing something and doing nothing; it's a feel good measure that allows those involved to pat themselves on the back and think they made a difference.
Again I am not on gas and my house has solar cells.

Refushing to use Russian products will make a difference immediately. Russian interest rates already doubled

Nordstream2 is cancelled, this conflict will force governments to move away faster from fossil fuel. It will help the green deal to move forward.

Using weak excuses and looking away like you do certainly won't make a difference.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
I view many of the comments as hypocritical, perhaps without meaning to be. They want to boycott this Russian company and that Russian company because to buy their software pays taxes to the Russian govt. Yet, they'll pay to heat their homes with Russian natural gas, or drive cars with gasoline made from imported Russian oil. So, their comfort and convenience matters more than what's happening in Ukraine? Can't have it both ways. You're either all in or not in at all.
It's hardly their "comfort and convenience", is it? Here in the UK, thousands of people die every year from living in cold homes. Presumably that figure is higher in countries with larger populations. So imagine how much higher those numbers would be if people took your solution to heart and refused to heat their homes.
That's not even mentioning the abundance of gas ovens across the continent, which people would be unable to use and whom most would be unable to afford to replace with an electric alternative.

And without cars, how exactly do you expect people to earn a living or engage in the most basic daily activities? Public transport's out of the question; likely runs on Russian petrol and—by your logic—would be hypocritical to use. So work would be restricted to those with fully electric vehicles, those who can work from home, or those who able to walk or cycle to their place of employment.

The fact is you can have it both ways. The legitimacy of someone's condemnation of Russia's actions does not hinge on their ability to shun Russian products.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Sorry but trusting the media blindy like BBC and CBC that handpicks information and how they relay information, is even worse than Facebook and Twitter posts.

There are lots of brainwashed americans because of those news outlets and others, that believe everything is ok with their country when it's not.
Its Fox and social media whose doing the brainwashing, I would rather trust BBC than some twerp posting fake news on Facebook, but alas people believe what they want to believe no matter how warped it is.

F

ForgottenSeer 92963

Thread author
The fact is you can have it both ways. The legitimacy of someone's condemnation of Russia's actions does not hinge on their ability to shun Russian products.
Agree completely with you, but according to Chucky57 moral measuring rod only saints are allowed to boycot everyone else is a hypocrite.

Says enough 😉

Reactions: bribon77

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Agree completely with you, but according to Chucky57 moral measuring rod only saints are allowed to boycot everyone else is a hypocrite.

Says enough 😉
Chucky57? Ahh, I understand. If I choose to disagree, someone has to take it personal, and the childishness begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.