Serious Discussion Safari browser

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I'm surprised so light the Safari browser is. Before I have used Chrome and Edge and Safari blow them out of the water. An example, when I scroll Safari is 30-50% lighter than the 2 others. Okay I realize my new Macbook have a fast CPU, but also my old Mackbooks Safari was much lighter than all other browsers. Have anybody any experience with Safari?

Last edited:

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I'm surprised so light the Safari browser is. Before I have used Chrome and Edge and Safari blow them out of the water. An example, when I scroll Safari is 30-50% lighter than the 2 others. Okay I realize my new Macbook have a fast CPU, but also my old Mackbooks Safari was much lighter than all other browsers. Have anybody any experience with Safari?
Safari is known for its efficient performance and optimized resource usage, which allows it to provide a smooth browsing experience even on older MacBooks. It is designed to take full advantage of Apple's hardware and software integration, resulting in faster page loading times and better energy efficiency.

In addition to its lightweight nature, Safari also offers a range of features such as intelligent tracking prevention, built-in privacy tools, and seamless integration with other Apple devices. These features contribute to a more secure and convenient browsing experience.

Overall, Safari is a highly capable browser that consistently delivers excellent performance while consuming fewer system resources compared to other popular browsers like Chrome and Edge.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.