Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: Detecting to Predicting Cyber Breaches - Safe Security
Android: SAFE Me - Apps on Google Play
iOS:

via PC Mag Review: Safe Me
Safe Me is an engaging little app that will almost certainly improve the security and privacy of your smartphone usage. Change the settings as it recommends, take the security courses, even the ones that aren't relevant to your locale, and work through any reported dark web exposures. Once you’ve completed those tasks, it could still alert you to further data exposures, but for the most part its work is done.

There are a vast number of approaches to protecting your privacy, among them using encrypted email, hiding your actual email address, foiling trackers, and encrypting your data.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.