Luke[Dumke480]

IMPLODES more like it, haha, but i wanted this phone quite abit, when i went in to get it, THERE LIKE YOU MUST BE 18 to Setup a contract :S

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
I think I will wait for a while for a new phone. All I really use it for is to call and text. I use my computer for gaming and talking on messenger and stuff.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
I think I will wait for a while for a new phone. All I really use it for is to call and text. I use my computer for gaming and talking on messenger and stuff.
I'm always on the run, that's why its so important for me to have a phone like this that works flawlessly, speedy and good with battery! :)

MSN on the run
Facebook on the run
Odd game or 2 on the run
MalwareTips on the run ;)

etc etc.

:D

Luke[Dumke480]

Exorcizm said:
McLovin said:
I'm always on the run, that's why its so important for me to have a phone like this that works flawlessly, speedy and good with battery! :)

MSN on the run
Facebook on the run
Odd game or 2 on the run

etc etc.

with all that running you'll be buff as arnie.

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
Exorcizm said:
McLovin said:

MSN on the run
Facebook on the run
Odd game or 2 on the run

etc etc.

with all that running you'll be buff as arnie.
;)

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Very nice one indeed, I think it's the best out there at the moment.
Of what I seen of it and how fast it is. I think give it a couple of years some of the computer technology will be in phones.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Very nice one indeed, I think it's the best out there at the moment.
Of what I seen of it and how fast it is. I think give it a couple of years some of the computer technology will be in phones.
Your right, that could very well be coming up shortly :)