- Jan 8, 2011
- Samsung has announced a new batch of Fan Edition (FE) devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Tab S9 FE+, and Galaxy Buds FE. These stripped-back versions of existing devices are offered at lower prices.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE retains the look and feel of the standard Tab S9 but features a 90Hz LCD display and a slower Exynos chipset. Starting at $450, it offers a midrange option with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds FE are the company's first FE-branded earbuds. Priced at $99, they offer active noise cancellation, up to 6 hours of battery life, and support for Samsung's proprietary ecosystem features.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE is exactly what you'd expect, and it's coming very soon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE hands-on: Moving in a different direction
Samsung Newsroom: Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Buds FE Bring Standout Features to Even More Users