Samsung Galaxy S2

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
IMPLODES more like it, haha, but i wanted this phone quite abit, when i went in to get it, THERE LIKE YOU MUST BE 18 to Setup a contract :S

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I think I will wait for a while for a new phone. All I really use it for is to call and text. I use my computer for gaming and talking on messenger and stuff.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
I think I will wait for a while for a new phone. All I really use it for is to call and text. I use my computer for gaming and talking on messenger and stuff.

I'm always on the run, that's why its so important for me to have a phone like this that works flawlessly, speedy and good with battery! :)

MSN on the run
Facebook on the run
Odd game or 2 on the run
MalwareTips on the run ;)

etc etc.

:D

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
Exorcizm said:
McLovin said:

I'm always on the run, that's why its so important for me to have a phone like this that works flawlessly, speedy and good with battery! :)

MSN on the run
Facebook on the run
Odd game or 2 on the run

etc etc.

with all that running you'll be buff as arnie.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
Exorcizm said:
McLovin said:

MSN on the run
Facebook on the run
Odd game or 2 on the run

etc etc.

with all that running you'll be buff as arnie.

;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Very nice one indeed, I think it's the best out there at the moment.

Of what I seen of it and how fast it is. I think give it a couple of years some of the computer technology will be in phones.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Very nice one indeed, I think it's the best out there at the moment.

Of what I seen of it and how fast it is. I think give it a couple of years some of the computer technology will be in phones.

Your right, that could very well be coming up shortly :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.