May 17, 2015
Sandboxie + Release 0.7.3 / 5.49.5
https://github.com/sandboxie-plus/Sandboxie/releases/tag/0.7.3
Note: Pre-release

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Especially for anyone who used to use SBIE: please consider re-uniting with this version. After I removed the Sophos version on here for good, I refused to move on as it had stopped working properly for me running Opera and I wasn't motivated anymore. There is virtually no impact on my Firefox browsing experience and no error messages to hide.

Though I'm still learning about the new UI version 0.7.3, kudos to the developer for refreshing and markedly improving everything about SBIE. (y) It's a pretty impressive renaissance, considering it was, in essence, thrown in the trash after Sophos got sold.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I installed SBIE Plus last night, and so far, so good.
I got an error from Firefox today, but it turned out to be a good error -- Firefox was trying to update, so the solution was to run Firefox unsandboxed, update it, and then go back to sandboxed.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.