Question Scam (data-backup-store.com)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Mike from Canada

Thread author
Apr 14, 2024
I have notice since July/23 these bad actors on my ISP's network. I tried with no luck to warn network admins.A quick google search will confirm that @data-backup-store.com is not a good company.
I came across this by chance when my IP was black listed and ISP said I had a virus and was sending out spam. I checked server logs and notice IP was acquired that AM.So I started my research into
this outfit, here is their current IP (https://cleantalk.org/blacklists/24.89.100.56).They have sent a lot of spam on several networks including brute force attacks. Just thought I would warn your users.
Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.