Scientists Reveal a Proof-of-Concept Bionic Human Eye

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
A bionic eye to restore eyesight provide humans with superpower of night vision etc. My view this impacts jobs needing vision based real-time decisions. Eg Surgeon, Pilot, Machine operator, security... long list. Scientists Reveal a Bionic Human Eye
Researchers say they've created a proof-of-concept bionic eye that could surpass the sensitivity of a human one.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I want to replace my real eyes with a pair of bionic eyes that

1) has a 50x optical zoom
2) can capture 8K picture/video
3) has Gen 4 infra red capability
4) has thermal imaging capability
5) able to change to different wavelength of lights like what the Predator has
6) X-ray vision which allows one to see through walls
7) have double filters and can shut smaller like a cat's eyes when encountering dusty/bright/hot environment
8) comes with hair line reticule, distance/elevation/angular measuring capabilities
9) upgradeable when newer technologies arrive
10) lastly, cheap on a commercial scale

Oh and it runs on a micrometer-size fission battery which can power the above for a 100 years span

Last edited:

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
I want to replace my real eyes with a pair of bionic eyes that

1) has a 50x optical zoom
2) can capture 8K picture/video
3) has Gen 4 infra red capability
4) has thermal imaging capability
5) able to change to different wavelength of lights like what the Predator has
6) X-ray vision which allows one to see through walls
7) have double filters and can shut smaller like a cat's eyes when encountering dusty/bright/hot environment
8) comes with hair line reticule, distance/elevation/angular measuring capabilities
9) upgradeable when newer technologies arrive
10) lastly, cheap on a commercial scale

Oh and it runs on a micrometer-size fission battery which can power the above for a 100 years span
With these specifications, you are the Terminator.
1590075627238.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.