Advice Request Screen lock on Samsung S215G

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Exhausted

Thread author
Feb 15, 2023
I have a screen lock on the above phone. I have been instructed to take it to a authorized dealer which was not the answer. I can't get it to accept ether of my passwords. I can't risk loosing my info by doing a factory reset. I tried using the removal tool from your company but every time I power down, find the safe mode, select SF mode and the screen automatically goes back to a locked position and asking again for my password. I am down to 2 tries before I loose everything. What can I do to remedy this problem?
Thank you,
Alan

• Sad
Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.