- Content source
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izU9rIxCYvk
Although the video is quite a bit longer than I wanted, I felt it necessary for a proper overview. Also, F-Secure Online Scanner is not included, but will be covered sometime next week.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Right after your post I noticed that Dr Web published a new version of their online scanner yesterday (1/20). I will test it and will at the least note results along with the F-Secure video. Thank you very much for the post!I know Kaspersky's tool is good but what are your thoughts on Dr Webs Curit? I never see any posts on it here.
Although the video is quite a bit longer than I wanted, I felt it necessary for a proper overview. Also, F-Secure Online Scanner is not included, but will be covered sometime next week.
As I hadn't thought of that one in a while I gave it a try, and the results were as follows:can you also test rogue killer? it always finds something that other scanners miss
Although the video is quite a bit longer than I wanted, I felt it necessary for a proper overview. Also, F-Secure Online Scanner is not included, but will be covered sometime next week.
I was going to use "Guilt" as the track to the previous video, but as it didn't fit still wanted to give her my thoughts.No Marianne Faithful
Although the video is quite a bit longer than I wanted, I felt it necessary for a proper overview. Also, F-Secure Online Scanner is not included, but will be covered sometime next week.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.