polar_bear
Level 1
Hi, I'm looking for a secure note taking app that secure my notes and has option to password protection for notes and allows me to both handwriting and typing.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I have an iPad and PC, it would great if it will work on both.For Windows, Android, iPhone, WindowsPhone , Linux, MacOS ?
I think it doesn't support handwriting.I don't know if its supports handwriting or not, but Standard Notes is a very good app for note taking.
Its open source and end to end encrypted, more over it also has multiple device support.
Standard Notes | End-To-End Encrypted Notes App
Standard Notes helps you gain control in a world that often feels out of control. Protect your life's work with end-to-end encryption, advanced security measures, and unmatched privacy controls.standardnotes.com
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes