sinlam

New Member
SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus to protect your computer from known and unknown malware. It blocks stealthy and advanced malware upon their first sign of entry, regardless of how hard it try to evade detection.

SecureAPlus works well with other antivirus. Users can have the option of using it jointly with other antivirus software to provide an added layer of defense.

Free download at SecureAPlus website. It comes with one-year free user license and license can be extended by joining the referral program.

Key Features
  • Blocks hackers, mutated viruses, targeted attacks, zero day threats and other unknown malware.
  • Identifies and allows only trusted programs to run.
  • Blocks risky programs and malicious scripts from running.
  • Blocks advanced malware like APT (Advanced Persistent Threats) and backdoor Trojan.
 

sinlam

New Member
Yes, it uses Clam Av engine. I guess you may have read it from the Wilders Security Forum. Based on their feedback, we have provided the users with the option not to install the AV since the app whitelisting works well with other antivirus.

Earth said:
I read somewhere on here, that it uses the Clam AV engine?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AtlBo and Ulikedat

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
How does SecureAPlus compare to VoodooShield?

Discussion posted here:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Free-one-year-subscription-to-VoodooShield
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nevi and Ulikedat

sinlam

New Member
I believe each product has its own unique strength.

All I can say is around end of the year we are coming up with a more improved version of SecureAPlus and we have already filed a patent in US.

You can download a free copy and check it out now. If you like it, you can join the referral program to extend the license and even earn a free perpetual user license eventually.


Earth said:
How does SecureAPlus compare to VoodooShield?

Discussion posted here:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Free-one-year-subscription-to-VoodooShield
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ulikedat

sinlam

New Member
MalwareCenter said:
I installed this AV yesterday, but removed it. I'll install it again tomorrow and post screenshots.
Can you please share with me why did you remove it? We value all users' feedback and it is all these feedback that will help us to further improve on the performance and usability of SecureAPlus :D
 

Malware1

New Member
sinlam said:
MalwareCenter said:
I installed this AV yesterday, but removed it. I'll install it again tomorrow and post screenshots.
Can you please share with me why did you remove it? We value all users' feedback and it is all these feedback that will help us to further improve on the performance and usability of SecureAPlus :D
I was just testing it. It's good, nice GUI, but you should change the engine to improve detection rate. :)
 

sinlam

New Member
MalwareCenter said:
sinlam said:
MalwareCenter said:
I installed this AV yesterday, but removed it. I'll install it again tomorrow and post screenshots.
Can you please share with me why did you remove it? We value all users' feedback and it is all these feedback that will help us to further improve on the performance and usability of SecureAPlus :D
I was just testing it. It's good, nice GUI, but you should change the engine to improve detection rate. :)
I know, several users did feedback on the av engine. Therefore, we heed their advice and provide users the option not to install the av component. SecureAPlus' application whitelisting works well with other av and user can use it jointly with their existing av. But at this moment we are still keeping the av engine because of our new product concept which is a further enhancement of the current SecureAPlus. We have already filed a patent in US for this concept :)
 

sinlam

New Member
RE: New SecureAPlus Version 2.0.17

Hi guys,

We are pleased to announce the new release of SecureAPlus version 2.0.17 :)

We have made two exciting enhancements in this new version:

1. Improves the initial whitelisting process with snapshot technology. This addresses users' concern over insufficient protection during the long initial whitelisting process. Now, SecureAPlus Application Whitelisting will start to protect and detect new threat right after the installation.

2. Simplifies SecureAPlus Referral Program. You can start inviting your friends immediately after you have successfully installed SecureAPlus Freemium on your computer. Your user license will also get extended as soon as your referrals have installed SecureAPlus on their computer.

You can download SecureAPlus Freemium at http://goo.gl/eyk8yH or view the latest release note on the changes at http://goo.gl/aUW402.

If you have already installed SecureAPlus on your computer and did not change "Automatic Update" as the default setting, your existing version will be updated automatically.

Please feel free to post any comment or feedback here or at SecureAPlus Forum (http://goo.gl/qTM0Gh) or email us at secureaplus@secureage.com.

Cheers :)
 

sinlam

New Member
RE: SecureAPlus Freemium - A Survey

Hi Guys, Thank you for using SecureAPlus. To help us improve SecureAPlus further, we would like to invite all of you to participate in this online survey, http://goo.gl/zoYXp0. Here's a big thank you for those who have responded to the survey :thumb: Hope more of you can help :) . It won't take more than 5 minutes of your time. Hope you guys can help. Thanks :)