SecureAPlus is now known as CatchPulse (new product)

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
My first impression:
1. CatchPulse is very slow to use for me. (Edit: Not slow anymore after finishing the initial scan.)
2. It is no longer possible to see which antivirus programs are active in the Universal AV.
3. 21 mfx-mft....dll were detected as malware. (Generic: Heri) I allowed her back.
4. So far only the English language version.

Last edited:

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
My first impression:
1. CatchPulse is very slow to use for me.
2. It is no longer possible to see which antivirus programs are active in the Universal AV.
3. 21 mfx-mft....dll were detected as malware. I allowed her back.
It's too bad that it doesn't show which antivirus engines are installed. I hope they will correct this situation. I am not installing the first version of antivirus programs. It contains a lot of errors.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
It's too bad that it doesn't show which antivirus engines are installed. I hope they will correct this situation. I am not installing the first version of antivirus programs. It contains a lot of errors.
I also only installed CatchPulse on my test PC. On my other two PCs I will stay with SecureAPlus for the time being.

1chaoticadult

Level 2
Verified
Jul 29, 2013
My first impression:
1. CatchPulse is very slow to use for me. (Edit: Not slow anymore after finishing the initial scan.)
3. 21 mfx-mft....dll were detected as malware. (Generic: Heri) I allowed her back.
4. So far only the English language version.
2. It is unfortunate that they took that away.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi what do we do if we have already a 2-3 yr account with secureage? It says only 30 day trial.
Seems to be just a UI change ,that everything garbage is still there but disabled by me

Last edited:

Numeriku

Level 2
Verified
Mar 13, 2022
Does this mean if I already have a 36-month license from promotion, I will get additional 24 months added to the license?

Numeriku

Level 2
Verified
Mar 13, 2022
No I think the 3 yr will go down to 2 yrs instead.

I don't think that is the case. They will add 24 months to your existing license after reading it on their site.

gYUwsUs.png

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
Does this mean if I already have a 36-month license from promotion, I will get additional 24 months added to the license?
The previous term will be extended by 2 years. In any case, my Pro version was extended by 3 years.

Popolitus

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2014
The download from the CatchPulse account was lightning fast for me.
the download is fast....but it take so mutch time to open IU, to change menu...the program itself is slow...even after the initial scan, is just to slow to use

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.