SecureAPlus v4.2.0 - FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
That is indeed a little downside for SecureAplus because its first time full scan takes very longer especially the resources suffers, that I've experienced it way back before. Its up to the developer how this thing may adjust.

Reactions: scot

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
i'm Getting this> Error code: 12029. A connection with the server could not be established
I looked on the forum and they said fixed?
Anyone else having this problem?

Tinytime23

Level 1
Verified
Mar 4, 2016
the first time I tried SAP, I uninstalled it in disgust, for the very same reasons that were bothering you.
then they came out with a new version and I decided to try it again.

By the way, every time you shut down or log off, it will do another full scan when you come back, although it is much much shorter than the initial one.
Nonetheless, it also gets stuck sometimes!
But not to worry, it doesn't suck your computer resources like the initial scan. You probably won't even notice it.
Anyway to turn that autoscan off? I am noticing a slowdown.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
has anyone tried turning off the trust based on digital signature?
does that trigger any problems?
people are saying in general that it is good not to place too much trust in digital signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.