Serious Discussion security concerns about a vless server that i bought

riforeldo

Thread author
Jul 1, 2023
hi i bought a vless server from a sketchy person and i dont know much about vless servers, just wanted to know if the person that sold me the vless server could spy on me or get data from my PC/ inject malware spyware to pc etc

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
When it comes to security concerns, it's always better to be cautious. While I can't provide specific information about your server or the person who sold it to you, there are a few general things you can consider:

1. Trustworthiness: Buying from a reputable and well-known source is safer than purchasing from sketchy individuals.
2. Server Security: Ensure that your vless server is properly configured with the latest security measures, including encryption protocols and strong passwords.
3. Malware and Spyware: Regularly scan your PC with reliable antivirus software to detect and remove any potential threats.
4. Privacy Measures: Use a reliable VPN service to add an extra layer of security and protect your online privacy.

Remember, it's always a good idea to be cautious and proactive about your security.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.