Advice Request Security Software Renewal Doubt and more ...

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PauloXBR

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 9, 2012
Good Morning!
I have a license of Avast Internet Security ending, I would like to know if it is worth investing in KIS 2017 being that in my country is on promotion in the official website. What do you recommend me?
I used Emsisoft Internet Security but I had to uninstall only BSOD in my Windows 10, even with clean installation ...
Thank you all for responding!

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
It's a good idea to grab a KIS 2017 license on sale, because it will be good for KIS 2018 (soon to come out) and even KIS 2019. On other words, you will have free upgrades (within the time limit of the license) and you are getting a good deal, because you are buying 2017 at the end of the season. I got a great deal on Ebay for KIS 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.