Expired Seed4.me VPN [6 - Months for All Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://seed4.me/users/register
How to get a license
-Visit the registration link
-Create free account
-Use the promo code in main post

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Seed4-me-VPN-screenshot.jpg

Seed4Me provides a safe and trustworthy connection by configuring an encrypted and secure channel between your devices and the target website using Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology. Since the infrastructure of the VPN network is organized in a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best free server in the selected country. This ensures high throughput even under loads. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy do not set limits on the amount of data transferred. All connections are encrypted.

At the moment, servers have been launched in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Latvia, Great Britain, Ukraine, Switzerland, France, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Israel, Canada, India, Korea, USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. Thanks to the innovative approach and cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club get secure access to any locations using one account.

Home:

Promo Code:
PASKOOCHEH

**Only for New Users!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.