Expired Shadow Defender 10 license keys

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

InternetChicken

Thread author
Jul 16, 2012
And here we are

YJq59.jpg

Well done to the winners lucky you Keys will be sent by soon

darkangel7017
madyrocksin
GabiCRX
thewolfsmith72
rusman
Mehdi
rocky
walang_sangit
Umbra Corp
tuor17

P

Plexx

Congratulations to the winners.

Umbra in specific is over the moon I suspect!

walang_sangit

Level 1
May 11, 2011
I'm really very lucky as well as the other winners, Congratulations
I am very grateful to InternetChicken who have given me the license key, and of course to MalwareTips
thank you so much :)

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Dangit, I knew i'd miss a good giveaway redoing my pc :(

Great giveaway IC :)

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to IC for giving me one license for SD, though I don't win . :)

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Congrats MalwareCenter :) . I wanted to join Ur group of malware hunters how to join please reply.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Ok thank you very much sir :). I should post links of malware samples in the Malware Hub section right.
And can i Google for malware links test them and then post some quality malware samples like which are very new or 0-day malwares right.
Thanks again for the reply sir will try my best :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.