Lucky for me I saw this giveaway, installed on my little brother's laptop and running fine!
Thanks for sharing this @Malware Test!
Thanks for sharing this @Malware Test!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Can this be used as an alternative to an antivirus? Or should we install it along side of any? I'm planning to install it along side of
Bitdefender IS 2015
thanks. Is it lighter over system resources?This is not an antivirus, you should install it alongside of it. Purpose of this program is that (if it's enabled) prevents any changes to your computer. And yes, it should work with BD .
thanks. Is it lighter over system resources?
thanks. Is it lighter over system resources?
Does this program really come in handy? Is this one of the must have app?
Does this program really come in handy? Is this one of the must have app?
Does it help in blocking ads over webpages? I use adguard premium, but it slows my internet speed and even heavy !
What about internet explorer?You can use AdGuard's extension which uses 20MB RAM.
What about internet explorer?
Before I was using ABP for IE. But now it seems its not filtering anything, I don't know what happened . So the reason using adguard premium. Even I am not able to use FF because all time after update its says connection untrusted.I use IE11 and i have AdBlockPlus for it, Opera and Chrome AdGuard. You can try 360 Browser which has built-in adblocker.
Want to install 360 Browser,but heard complains that it is hard to uninstall,is it right???I use IE11 and i have AdBlockPlus for it, Opera and Chrome AdGuard. You can try 360 Browser which has built-in adblocker.
The button will change to "Expired" and you will not be able to order it.What happen, if you do not install and activate before August 01!
I guess you can install there after? But it will not be free! Questions?
Yea but this one is pre-activated with no key unless it may be in the registry?SD is always lifetime
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes