Expired Shadow Defender (100% Discount)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MalwareT
  • Start date Start date
Expired Giveaways
91 Replies 23,783 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Greeting!;)

Nice work around! Thanks! Does anybody know if Shadow Defender has any kind of conflict with AppGuard?

Kind regards,
 
I tried several times and I got either a 30 day trial or the offer was expired. I suggest you either provide helpful information or that you just keep your useless comments to yourself.
 
Greeting!;)

Are there any conflicts between Shadow Defender,AppGuard and Malwarebtyes?
Or slow down! If so, I can uninstall MBAM?

Thanks!
 
Greeting!;)

Are there any conflicts between Shadow Defender,AppGuard and Malwarebtyes?
Or slow down! If so, I can uninstall MBAM?

Thanks!

why things that has no relations between them should have conflicts?

- SD is just a virtualization software
- Appguard , an anti-executable
- MBAM, a malware scanner based only on signatures without any process blocker

0 + 0 = 0
0 + 1 = 1
1 + 0 = 1
1 + 1 = 0
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top