Expired Shadow Defender - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4488
Event start
Jan 21, 2021
How to get a license
To get a free license, follow these steps:

1. Download the program from the following link: [URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4488']Скачать Shadow Defender – бесплатная лицензия[/URL]

System requirements Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista 32 | 64-bit.

2. Install the program on your computer, activation will be performed automatically.

Terms of the offer:
[LIST]
[*]This is a lifetime license for 1 PC for version 1.5 only.
[*]Free updates to the new version are not available, the trial period will be enabled when updating.
[*]Free technical support by email.
[*]The license is for non-commercial (personal) use only.
[/LIST]

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Great piece of software and a fantastic addition to any PC security configuration. You can stop unwanted changes, experiment with software, and try stuff out without having to worry about things. Now, I still recommend a VM for testing stuff. However, if you are worried about things spilling over to your computer or want a good air gap this software can be that answer - plus additional configuration for that true 'air gap' tight security.

Per Shadow Defender (about the program):

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

Hope everyone enjoys this software as much as I enjoy it! Now you can use the software for free. How cool!

~Brian

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
{EDITED}

I have used that website now for years and haven't received anything bad. The lifetime license is exactly that - a lifetime license for that particular version. I have used this website in the past for SD too and haven't had any issues. I forgot I had a old version from 2 years ago from that website on one of my buddy's computers and I asked him if it still was registered for that version this morning - his answer "Yup!" Use Google translator or a web browser that can easily convert the language from one to another.

I'll keep my eyes out for another website that may have a SD giveaway in the near future.

Hope this helps!

~Brian

Last edited:

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Still showing as free giveaway.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
As many may know @Chuck57 SOS isn't actually 'approved' as they have been known to use snag stuff from more official routes and or do some not so legit things.

Just a FYI.

~Brian

Reactions: Venustus and Cortex

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
As many may know @Chuck57 SOS isn't actually 'approved' as they have been known to use snag stuff from more official routes and or do some not so legit things.

Just a FYI.

~Brian
Didn't know that. I've gotten things from them over the years and always assumed it was legit. Also never heard or read anywhere that the giveaways were 'dirty.'

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
They use to bundle their software with 'adware' or pop up browser stuff a long time ago.

@upnorth brother! Can you comment? Have they cleaned up their stuff at that website. In either case I know in the past they had some good giveaways, but I always question the means that they got the giveaways from. I found that they took giveaways from other websites and then bundled it into their own zip etc.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
They use to bundle their software with 'adware' or pop up browser stuff a long time ago.

@upnorth brother! Can you comment? Have they cleaned up their stuff at that website. In either case I know in the past they had some good giveaways, but I always question the means that they got the giveaways from. I found that they took giveaways from other websites and then bundled it into their own zip etc.
I can tell you mine was clean. Nothing but Shadow Defender. Of the several things I've got from them in the past year and a half, never had any unnwanted stuff attached.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
I've never found a bug or issue that it requires an update for, I use the latest version & it's maybe the most useful program I have.
I can concur from all of the years I have been using Shadow Defender @Cortex ! Software works well. We must all be mindful of the pros, cons/shortfalls and to not push the limits.

~Brian

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Still working for myself and a few others who have tried.

1. Download the program from the following link: Скачать Shadow Defender – бесплатная лицензия

System requirements Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista 32 | 64-bit.

2. Install the program on your computer, activation will be performed automatically.

Terms of the offer:

• This is a lifetime license for 1 PC for version 1.5 only.
  • Free updates to the new version are not available, the trial period will be enabled when updating.
  • Free technical support by email.
  • The license is for non-commercial (personal) use only.

Screenshot:

1612711880650.png

Picture from today 2/7/2021

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.