Expired Shadow Defender - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4488
How to get a license
Install he software and put the official [URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4488']Russification file[/URL], which you can download here: [URL="https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4488"]Скачать Shadow Defender – бесплатная лицензия[/URL]
then go to
For Windows 64-bit:

C: \ Program Files \ Shadow Defender
For Windows 32-bit:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Shadow Defender
paste the file, restart the app.

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security tool (for Windows OS) that will protect your PC / laptop from malicious activity and unwanted changes. Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment, the so-called. "Shadow Mode", which redirects every change in the system to the virtual environment, without changes in the real environment.

Shadow Defender - Free License

If you encounter similar problems, reboot your system to restore it to its original state as if nothing had happened.

Free Shadow Defender License​

To get a free license, follow these steps:

1. Download the program from the following link:

System requirements​

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista 32 | 64-bit.
2. Install the program on your computer, activation will be performed automatically.

3. Use the official Russification file . Replace the res.ini file in the program installation folder:

For Windows 64-bit:

C: \ Program Files \ Shadow Defender
For Windows 32-bit:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Shadow Defender
Restart the application.

Terms of the offer​

• This is a lifetime license for 1 PC for version 1.5 only.
  • Free updates to the new version are not available, the trial period will be activated when updating.
  • Free technical support by email.
  • The license is for non-commercial (personal) use only.

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Any one succeded with the replacement of the .ini file?
I do according to instructions but the language is pure gibberish after a restart of the program.

This is the way i do it. Install the program and let it restart the Pc as it asks for. When booting is completed i go to the download folder and copy the Res.ini file and then go to C: program files since i have a 64-bit system and there i paste the Res.ini in SD`s folder. The Pc asks if i want to replace the Res.ini, i let it. Then i open up SD and, it is just gibberish

Problem solved.

romy

Sep 4, 2021
Any one succeded with the replacement of the .ini file?
I do according to instructions but the language is pure gibberish after a restart of the program.

This is the way i do it. Install the program and let it restart the Pc as it asks for. When booting is completed i go to the download folder and copy the Res.ini file and then go to C: program files since i have a 64-bit system and there i paste the Res.ini in SD`s folder. The Pc asks if i want to replace the Res.ini, i let it. Then i open up SD and, it is just gibberish

Problem solved.
So, it is just gibberish which means the free license is just a nonsense?

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
So, it is just gibberish which means the free license is just a nonsense?

I am not sure what you mean, but i was refering to the language that could be seen when opening SD. It was like hieroglyphs.

If you mean that the free license you have got from a giveaway site is not really free, you are right. It comes with limitations. So uninstall and install however you want is not the usual with SD giveaways. So backups of the OS with SD installed is a must.

But there exist another program like SD that are truly free.

I hope some of this has to do with what you mean above.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.