Expired Shadow Defender giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
shadow-defender.JPG

35$
free
Shadow Defender giveaway
An easy, powerful and effective security solution that protects your PC/laptop against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

shadow-defender.png

An easy, powerful and effective security solution that protects your PC/laptop against malicious activities and unwanted changes.
Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called Shadow Mode. Shadow Mode redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened. With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot. If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

Shadow Defender Features:

1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.

2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.

3. Protect your privacy.

4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.

5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.

Shadow Defender Users

1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.

2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.

3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).

Giveaway page- Shadow Defender free software giveaway

Direct Download the pre-activated installation file - http://www.shadowdefender.com/download/setup63039d7589db4ddea61394032b2bf878.exe

Product homepage: Shadow Defender

Company homepage: Shadowdefender.com

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
This is an amazing share, Love this program!!!! Thanks @sid_16 <3!!!HUGE HUG!!!!<3

I use this a lot more than VMware, no more saving snapshots, now i can tinker my PC to my hearts content with peace of mind.

Question, is testing malware samples with Shadow Defender a good idea, or I should stick to my virtual machine?

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
this one is a staple in my security setup.....never leave home without it! like froggy stated , if you do not own it yet , you better hurry to get it! :D @Svoll : yes you can test malware samples with sd , all unwanted changes are discarded when rebooting your pc. just enter shadow mode before executing your desired malware samples :)

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Hi

Thanks. Just got it.

Just to confirm. With the pre-activated installation file there's no requirement for a serial key, right?

Can this version be upgraded if there's an upgrade later on?

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
no need of key

good question, let's wait for feedbacks
There's a newer version v1.4.0.653

Download Shadow Defender - MajorGeeks

So will this giveaway version upgrade to the newer version? If not, will the serial key works on the newer version?

If the serial key can be used on the newer version then how to get the serial key for this giveaway version?

Thanks

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Can you check any update button available?

Thanks

already tunred off because I am going to sleep
but "automatic updates" was ticked and I unticked it for now. just to be sure it won't deactivate like it happened to some people months ago with another giveaway

check by yourself, you can download on every PC,no limited licences

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.