Advanced Plus Security Shadowra PC Configuration 2022

Last updated
Apr 22, 2022
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
macOS 15 Sequoia
On-device encryption
Device sign-in security
    • Account password
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Network firewall
Enabled
Real-time protection
Kaspersky Plus 2023
Voodooshield Pro
Hard Configurator (Firewall - LOLbins - Rules by H-C)
Device firewall
Custom security settings
Firewall router ASUS
NextDNS configured in my router

Windows 11 modded (disable Microsoft Telemetry, Spy)
Periodic malware scanners
1 scan / week with
Malwarebytes Free
KVRT
Norton Power Eraser
Malware sample testing
I participate in malware testing; details below
Browsers and extensions
Firefox x64 : Bitwarden, AdGuard (filter) , Click&Clean
Secure DNS
NextDNS with Spy filtrer, security (disabled on my VM)
Desktop VPN
Mullvad
Password and passkey manager
Bitwarden
Maintenance tools
PrivaZer, NZXT CAM, HWDINFO, AIDA64
File and photo backups
Easus Todo Backup
System recovery
Disk storage (USB), Cloud
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Browsing the dark web
    • Working from home
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Sharing and receiving files and torrents
    • Requesting and accepting remote access
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
    • Streaming from untrusted sites
    • Downloading malware samples
Computer specs
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Saphirre RX6600XT Pulse 8Gb
2x16Go Patriot Viper RGB 3000Mhz
Crucial P1 SSD MVNE 1To
Crucial MX500 480Go
Seagate Firecuda 1To
NZXT Kraken Z63 (280mm)
Notable changes
- 04/22/2022 : Big update in security
Feedback preference

Suggestions on the main improvements

Interesting and solid config! Thanks for sharing!
How is OperaGX in your daily web surfing?

btw. i'm testing/using Dashlane too and seems solid and reliable PM until now (+1 month using)

No worries with OperaGX 😉
Especially on platforms like Twitch where I had big problems with Firefox slowing down
 
Update : Switching to Eset

I had a big problem with NordVPN which refused to connect when I used it in my office. (the service was closing).
After elimination, it turned out that F-Secure was crashing the service for a reason I don't know....
 
Update : Switching to Eset

I had a big problem with NordVPN which refused to connect when I used it in my office. (the service was closing).
After elimination, it turned out that F-Secure was crashing the service for a reason I don't know....
I had NordVPN on 2 computers for 3 months. I used f-secure safe 18.1, but I never had any problems at all. Why I went back to another VPN provider, was due to other reasons.
 
I had NordVPN on 2 computers for 3 months. I used f-secure safe, but I never had any problems at all. Why I went back to another VPN provider, was due to other reasons.

Weird, that's why I said I didn't know the reason :/
In any case, I had this strange problem at home, something I have more on Eset...
 
Update : Reinstalling F-Secure Safe.
My problem with NordVPN has been solved following an update of NordVPN that took place today.
By the way I still had an active 1 year license from F-Secure, too bad it dies without use ;)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top