Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Are you using GDATA now? Can you please update your configuration above? Thanks!Hello
I just did a big security update on my pc.
I needed an av that doesn't bother me and above all that I keep a geeky side.
And my choice is GDATA.
I just had a conflict with Gdata Firewall and Voodooshield, my Windows session had trouble starting. But after a downgrade to the AV version, no more problems !![]()
Are you using GDATA now? Can you please update your configuration above? Thanks!
You cant go wrong with Kaspersky despite the controversy it continues to prove it's power. You also can't go wrong with Norton now being apart of a huge datbase of security products that may now be sharing threat data.I use Kaspersky now, sorry
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.