Share your favorite Quotes

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
What a great thread. I'm glad someone posted and brought it up. To many here that could be Liked or laughed (HaHa) etc.
From the movie, Twister.

we-got-cows-twister.gif

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
"You are only "too needy" for someone who doesn't have the devotion needed to fulfill your needs. Amen Amare.

“Next time they say, "you're too needy." Listen to them, they're telling you the truth. They don't want to fulfill your needs. They're admitting to you it requires too much effort to give you what you need. They're only trying to make you feel negative about your needs so you change your needs and they don't have to fulfill them. Someone who loves you will do whatever it takes to fulfill your needs within reason.”

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
“I think deeply about things and want others to do likewise. I work for ideas and learn from people. I don’t like excluding people. I’m a perfectionist, but I won’t let that get in the way of publication. Except for education and entertainment, I’m not going to waste my time on things that won’t have an impact. I try to be friends with everyone, but I hate it when you don’t take me seriously. I don’t hold grudges, it’s not productive, but I learn from my experience. I want to make the world a better place.”
― Aaron Swartz

windows1064

Level 1
Jan 7, 2020
''To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors)''
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

''Russia is Nigeria with snow''
Sergey Brin

''Russia is a gas station with nukes''
Kiril Petkov

Last edited:

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020

Jay Shetty reveals the must hear secret tips on how to improve your s*x life...
He mentioned some great quotes from the book itself, and also:
“When you like a flower, you simply pluck it but when you love a flower, you water it everyday.”

Reactions: Nevi

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
Duane Allman - "I love the Dead. As far as Jerry Garcia, Jerry Garcia could walk on water. He could do anything any man could ever do. He's a prince."

Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
What’s the Value of an Hour?
By John Assaraf
When I was 21 years old a gentleman asked me what I thought the value of an hour was. At that
point, I honestly did not know how to answer the question. He went on to teach me one of the
most valuable lessons I have ever learned.
He suggested that the value of an hour was priceless. When this confused me some, here is what
he went on to tell me this:
If you invest one hour each day in understanding yourself and your environment better, you will
accumulate nine 40-hour weeks over the course of a year! As you can imagine I was blown away
when he put it to me that way. Nine 40-hour weeks? This seemed impossible until I did the math.
365 days multiplied by one hour each is...yep, nine 40-hour weeks!
He went on to ask me how well I would be able to do something if I did it all day, every day for
just over two months. Well you already know the answer to that...I could be awesome!
He went on to tell me that over the course of just five years I would have invested the equivalent
of 1825 hours of focus on whatever I desired to accomplish in my life.
Imagine for a minute how incredible you could become at anything you did for one hour each day
for the next year.
How physically fit could you get? How much more love could you give and receive? How much
more money could you earn?
Let me suggest that one hour is a small price to pay in comparison to the payoff.
Just one hour each day may just be the razor’s edge you need to really get the results you want
in your life.
For me the decision was easy. I have been studying human potential and the mind for over 20
years. Each time I think I’m getting a good handle on it, I am gently reminded of how much there
is to observe and learn.
Is getting what you want in life worth one hour a day? I certainly hope so.
Regardless of the success I have achieved in my life, I still manage to set aside my hour to read
motivational stories or listen to inspirational people. They are the fuel for my mind and it keeps
me learning and yearning for more.
Please adopt an hour a day for yourself!
Pick one area of your life that you want to improve and commit the next 90 days to that one thing.
I assure you that the results you achieve will be well worth the decision!
And remember...you can’t get out of this life more than you put into it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.