Telos

Level 17
Verified
Content Creator
I've lost track of how many times I've had to drill down to "Manage applications" under "Application Control settings" to fix a blocked program or dll. And it takes 5 to 6 clicks to get there from a tray icon. What a pain.

Is it possible to directly open "Manage applications", or at least add it to the default icon set displayed on the KIS/KTS main panel (there are at least 3 menu icons there which are useless to me)?

I'm guessing there is no way to do this short of involving another application like AutoHotKey.

Ideas?

Reactions: venustus and Zar_

venustus

Level 46
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I've lost track of how many times I've had to drill down to "Manage applications" under "Application Control settings" to fix a blocked program or dll. And it takes 5 to 6 clicks to get there from a tray icon. What a pain.

Is it possible to directly open "Manage applications", or at least add it to the default icon set displayed on the KIS/KTS main panel (there are at least 3 menu icons there which are useless to me)?

I'm guessing there is no way to do this short of involving another application like AutoHotKey.

Ideas?
Not that I am aware of!:)

Zar_

Level 1

Ideas?
It happens to me the same. It is something that I find very uncomfortable and that they have not taken into account. Besides, other problem from my point of view is that Application Control does not warn by means of pop ups when blocking some application.

Let's see if anyone has a solution

Reactions: Telos and bribon77

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
I use it like this:
-Reliable application Disabled (TAM)
-In Application Manager, I just demarcate the first, remaining I leave as is (group automatically) avoid putting "unreliable" causes headache sometimes with some application.

Reactions: Telos