Show us your web browser

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well, I don't know if this is a topic already but show everyone what your web browser looks like :)

pQyuR.png

I

illumination

Hey McLovin.. This is a matter of personal opinion, but i would capture another screen shot of your browser "without" your e-mail address in it.. The members of this forum are trust worthy, but there are others that come to this site browsing that will be able to see!

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
[attachment=1044]

What my screen always looks like just about. Minus the black smudges everywhere.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 525

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
I use many internet browsers, but on this forum I mostly use Firefox Nightly UX.

It is my screenshot of this browser:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Prorootect, you not a fan of any other XP themes? You can install these without patching your system.
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Themes-4-Official-Windows-XP-Themes?pid=5157#pid5157

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Earth said:
Prorootect, you not a fan of any other XP themes? You can install these without patching your system.
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Themes-4-Official-Windows-XP-Themes?pid=5157#pid5157

Earth sorry, but I prefer not to have a Theme .. Especially after the dramatic turn of events thanks to hackers who have broken my last 'Theme' ..:
RAKSx.jpg

Luckily I saved the screenshot of my (precedent) usual screen for you (my 'no theme' Theme):
DqfuU.jpg

Thank you Earth!:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.