Advanced Security show-Zi's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
Jan 2, 2022
Main use of this computer
Operating system
Windows 10
On-device encryption
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Network firewall
Real-time protection
F-Secure SAFE
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
TinyWall
Periodic malware scanners
RogueKiller_portable
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
Slimjet(chrome)
search-Google,Bing
add on-Browsing Protection by F-Secure, Microsoft Defender Browser Protection, AdGuard
Secure DNS
ISP
Desktop VPN
--
Password and passkey manager
Bitwarden browser extension

IDM--It's a small program like Notepad that I've been using since xp. Used to store passwords offline
Maintenance tools
WiseDiskCleaner
PrivaZer
HiBitUninstaller-Portable
File and photo backups
When the contents are changed to some extent, it is backed up to an external HDD using synchronization software((using free software called "DiskMirroring Tool")
I'm also using OneDrive, but sync is turned off.
System recovery
windows built-in system backup
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
    • Streaming from untrusted sites
Computer specs
Intel(R) i5/760 @ 2.80GHz
Radeon RX 560
DDR3 8.0GB
C:intel SSD 80GB/D:WD1.0TB HDD(partition500GB×2)
Feedback preference

Suggestions on the main improvements

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
First, I'm thinking about organizing browser add-ons. I use F-Secure and Microsoft together, but I have an impression that Microsoft is easier to block sites.
F-Secure's Browsing Protection was added when SAFE was installed, but a search of the chrome store revealed a different version of the beta. I tried it, but now I'm switching back to the current version because it blocks more often than not.:)

キャプチャ.PNG
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top