Here is my new security config, not many changes.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
For me looks a bit like overkill, I believe would be enough to keep BTS and either SWH or VS, but it's okay for you as long as all software works without conflicts...Real-time protection: Bitdefender Total Security+Simple Windows Hardening & Voodoo-Shield.
Hi @silversurfer, thanks for your concern, it works without conflict of any kind.![]()
I think it's the other way aroundHello
Without conflict yes, but it's too much, that's why he says it's Overkill :/
Bitdefender has an excellent BB, I don't see the need for SWH :/
Voodooshield why not
Let's imagine Bitdefender AND VoodooShield, both at the same time detects/blocks a suspicious file, that's what I meant with "conflict" on my first post #2I understand what you are saying, but I love Voodoo-Shield so much, would I be safer without it?
Would it interfere with Bitdefender's Real-Time Protection in any way?
Just my opinion but system mechanic bricked up my pc before( The whole computer stops responding in the middle of a scan). I don't know why but I would rather stay away. Wise care is a good one, I have no problem with it, I think its better at find stuff too.I have added Maintenance Software to my Configuration: System Mechanic Pro instead of Wise Care 365 Pro, which I think is an upgrade, the best Tune-Up Utility in the World IMHO.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes