New Update Simple Windows Hardening

Hard_Configurator Tools
687 Replies 195,365 Views
SimpleWindowsHardening is now a default setup of WHHLight.
SimpleWindowsHardening = WHHLight with < SWH > = ON ( < SmartScreen BlockMode > = OFF and < WDAC > = OFF ).
So, that means that Simple Windows Hardening is now depreciated?

I miss it's flexibility to adjust different settings compared to the SWH part of WHHLight:
1720864890991.png

But maybe Hard_Configurator is more suited for people that want to adjust those settings.
 
But maybe Hard_Configurator is more suited for people that want to adjust those settings.

SImpleWindowsHardening is still an interesting project, so I have not decided yet what to do. It is still fully functional and can be used as a replacement for WHHLight.
 
So, that means that Simple Windows Hardening is now depreciated?

I miss it's flexibility to adjust different settings compared to the SWH part of WHHLight:
View attachment 284283
But maybe Hard_Configurator is more suited for people that want to adjust those settings.
I went back to SWH on Windows 10 because I like those extra settings, esp. the ability to prevent unsigned exe's from running as admin.
 
Can I use these tools together?

“ConfigureDefender + FirewallHardening + SimpleWindowsHardening (without having installed H_C ) + Fort Firewall”
Definitely, for the first three, but I don't know if Fort can be used with Windows Firewall. The Firewall Hardening Tool only adds rules to WFW.
 
Hello

This is "Ok" like that with paranoid extensions enabled ?

explorer_WILLM3n3Qu.png
SimpleWindowsHardening(x64)_948gIF1PsB.png

How to allow PowerShell scripts here at the end like "*Allow EXE files" ? if it is possible ?
I have blocked PS1 etc. into PARANOID EXTENSION so even if Admin Powershell scripts are allowed...
This is good ?

for basic security ?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top