Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Hey guys, I'm looking for a site where I can get reliable/safe ISO's for testing purposes. Looking for ISO's of

XP
Vista

Not looking to register these pieces of software or crack them. Just to trash them maybe within a trial period? :D

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
If someone can, provide safe links for safe and reliable links for Office 2003 and 2007 ISO too please. I know they're outdated and vulnerable but hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Or something like that.

Last edited:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
you can try torrent sites for xp , vista and windows 7. for windows 10 m$ has created the windows 10 media dreation tool , you can also create and iso with this tool , wich can be found here :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

for older office iso's you can try torrent sites too , it goes without saying that downloading torrented software is going to be at your own risk!

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
you can try torrent sites for xp , vista and Windows 7. for Windows 10 m$ has created the Windows 10 media dreation tool , you can also create and iso with this tool , wich can be found here :

Download Windows 10

for older office iso's you can try torrent sites too , it goes without saying that downloading torrented software is going to be at your own risk!
Indeed. I'd use torrent but its risky. Most of iso there are cracked ones. Hard to differentiate between good and bad ones. You can't even scan torrents on virustotal.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
You can use TechBench by WZT (v3.4.3) for downloading genuine ISO's from MS servers, for Office and Windows.
Windows ISO download tool is also a great software to download the same, + Windows 7
Microsoft - Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

For Windows XP and Windows Vista, as unsupported now, there are no 100% safe sites you can download them from
Thanks BoraMurdar! Although didn't solve my problem, a very useful tool. Looks like it doesn't have outdated Windows and Office.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.