By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@Jack: it seems Thumbnail feature is not working properly, probably since yesterday... after attach some pictures in a post and clicking over Thumbnail (as always) to insert a pic in an specific location, the image is inserted in full size, just realized now while posting malware results in the Hub :unsure::unsure:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack: it seems Thumbnail feature is not working properly, probably since yesterday... after attach some pictures in a post and clicking over Thumbnail (as always) to insert a pic in an specific location, the image is inserted in full size, just realized now while posting malware results in the Hub :unsure::unsure:

Hey @harlan4096,
I've increased the size of the thumbnails to see how they look. Previously it was 150px and now is at 600px. It's not full-sized but it's bigger. It's just an experiment to see how they look.

Hi all

I have 2 screenshots with Internet Explorer for you that is not normal but into the Chrome Browser that is so okay

With best Regaards
Mops21

Hey @Mops21,

When I try to browse the site with Internet Explorer (Windows 10). It looks ok, but in your case it might be a CSS rule that IE doesn't support, I'll take a look at this and see what needs to be fixed. Thank you!

1.jpg

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hey @harlan4096,
I've increased the size of the thumbnails to see how they look. Previously it was 150px and now is at 600px. It's not full-sized but it's bigger. It's just an experiment to see how they look.

Hey @Mops21,

When I try to browse the site with Internet Explorer (Windows 10). It looks ok, but in your case it might be a CSS rule that IE doesn't support, I'll take a look at this and see what needs to be fixed. Thank you!

View attachment 199542

Hi @Jack

Thank you very much for your infos

I use Windows 8.1 64 Bit

With best Regards
Mops21

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
@Jack - here's a little bug I'm encountering in Edge: The Forum link will partially fade/disappear and I must click twice or more to activate. Only thing I've noticed in quite some time - but it is persistent in its recurrence. Hope this helps! Regards!

Attachments

• Forumsbug.PNG
    Forumsbug.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 403

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Can you contact Microsoft please to solöve the Internet Explorer sites issues please see my 3 screenshots

MalwareTips Bug 01

MalwareTips Bug 02

MalwareTips Bug 03

And on my other screenshot can you see when i visit the site first get i this message who i must click on accept it stands nothing in it

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• MalwareTips Bug 01.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 01.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 363
  • MalwareTips Bug 02.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 02.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 353
  • MalwareTips Bug 03.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 03.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_20181207-110048.jpg
    Screenshot_20181207-110048.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 347

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey Mops21,
The first 3 errors are from a security header that we add "X-Content-Type-Options nosniff" and how Internet Explorer applies this rule. I'll try to find a workaround in a few hours.

The last one, it's fixed.
1.jpg

Thanks for the report.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack - here's a little bug I'm encountering in Edge: The Forum link will partially fade/disappear and I must click twice or more to activate. Only thing I've noticed in quite some time - but it is persistent in its recurrence. Hope this helps! Regards!
Will be fixed. I didn't really focus on this theme because I'm planning to replace it with a new one. : D

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hey Mops21,
The first 3 errors are from a security header that we add "X-Content-Type-Options nosniff" and how Internet Explorer applies this rule. I'll try to find a workaround in a few hours.

The last one, it's fixed.
View attachment 202887

Thanks for the report.

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Dhruv2193

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 7, 2016
Is there any way of searching threads? For example in new member introduction, if one wants to search his/her introduction?

Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.