Site issues and feedback

harlan4096

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Apr 28, 2015
@Jack: it seems Thumbnail feature is not working properly, probably since yesterday... after attach some pictures in a post and clicking over Thumbnail (as always) to insert a pic in an specific location, the image is inserted in full size, just realized now while posting malware results in the Hub :unsure::unsure:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack: it seems Thumbnail feature is not working properly, probably since yesterday... after attach some pictures in a post and clicking over Thumbnail (as always) to insert a pic in an specific location, the image is inserted in full size, just realized now while posting malware results in the Hub :unsure::unsure:

Hey @harlan4096,
I've increased the size of the thumbnails to see how they look. Previously it was 150px and now is at 600px. It's not full-sized but it's bigger. It's just an experiment to see how they look.

Hi all

I have 2 screenshots with Internet Explorer for you that is not normal but into the Chrome Browser that is so okay

With best Regaards
Mops21

Hey @Mops21,

When I try to browse the site with Internet Explorer (Windows 10). It looks ok, but in your case it might be a CSS rule that IE doesn't support, I'll take a look at this and see what needs to be fixed. Thank you!

1.jpg

Mops21

Level 30
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hey @harlan4096,
I've increased the size of the thumbnails to see how they look. Previously it was 150px and now is at 600px. It's not full-sized but it's bigger. It's just an experiment to see how they look.

Hey @Mops21,

When I try to browse the site with Internet Explorer (Windows 10). It looks ok, but in your case it might be a CSS rule that IE doesn't support, I'll take a look at this and see what needs to be fixed. Thank you!

View attachment 199542

Hi @Jack

Thank you very much for your infos

I use Windows 8.1 64 Bit

With best Regards
Mops21

oldschool

Level 61
Verified
Mar 29, 2018
@Jack - here's a little bug I'm encountering in Edge: The Forum link will partially fade/disappear and I must click twice or more to activate. Only thing I've noticed in quite some time - but it is persistent in its recurrence. Hope this helps! Regards!

Attachments

• Forumsbug.PNG
    Forumsbug.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 227

Mops21

Level 30
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Can you contact Microsoft please to solöve the Internet Explorer sites issues please see my 3 screenshots

MalwareTips Bug 01

MalwareTips Bug 02

MalwareTips Bug 03

And on my other screenshot can you see when i visit the site first get i this message who i must click on accept it stands nothing in it

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• MalwareTips Bug 01.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 01.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 183
  • MalwareTips Bug 02.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 02.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 172
  • MalwareTips Bug 03.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 03.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20181207-110048.jpg
    Screenshot_20181207-110048.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 175

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack - here's a little bug I'm encountering in Edge: The Forum link will partially fade/disappear and I must click twice or more to activate. Only thing I've noticed in quite some time - but it is persistent in its recurrence. Hope this helps! Regards!
Will be fixed. I didn't really focus on this theme because I'm planning to replace it with a new one. : D

Mops21

Level 30
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hey Mops21,
The first 3 errors are from a security header that we add "X-Content-Type-Options nosniff" and how Internet Explorer applies this rule. I'll try to find a workaround in a few hours.

The last one, it's fixed.
View attachment 202887

Thanks for the report.

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21