Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member

plat1098

Level 21
Verified
Hello there. ✋😁 Is it me or are the forums looking a little untidy right now? The avatars with the various threads are not aligned properly. Is this a transition or ? Any way to move the thread and conversation numbers (revealed if you mouse over the open area) maybe to the other side?

Also, I'm noticing that my smiley changed its style right before my eyes. I like the pre-existing style better, honestly.

Edit: After I posted, the smiley went back to its original style. Only during the writing of my post was it this other style.

mt sloppy.png
smiley.PNG

Using Opera latest version and Windows v. 2009. Is it me?

Edit: never mind. Just..never mind. It's OK now.

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
There is a problem as same again i just posted a thread in the section its called Apple Safari that doesn't show up in the Posts & Threads :unsure:
I noticed that Terry's, Tairiku's, and my post in this thread didn't show up in New Posts. They did show up in Latest Activity though.

Post Edit: Though my response here immediately showed up in New Posts.
Hey guys,
It should be fixed now! Thanks!

Hello there. ✋😁 Is it me or are the forums looking a little untidy right now? The avatars with the various threads are not aligned properly. Is this a transition or ? Any way to move the thread and conversation numbers (revealed if you mouse over the open area) maybe to the other side?

Also, I'm noticing that my smiley changed its style right before my eyes. I like the pre-existing style better, honestly.

Edit: After I posted, the smiley went back to its original style. Only during the writing of my post was it this other style.

Using Opera latest version and Windows v. 2009. Is it me?

Edit: never mind. Just..never mind. It's OK now.
I'll take a look and see what can I improve! :D