Slimjet homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

above

Thread author
Slimjet home page has wrong date for release on download. Changelog page isn't there. Might want to do some extra checking if downloading.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
screenshot_217.png

An interesting date. I can also see that What's New is not working (404 error meaning it is not there plain and simple). They had a problem a while back where release dates were off in download section itself. Was fixed within 24 hours. Typically a downed page could mean they are currently edited and will publish the page again later. Might be having technical difficulties as well.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Sorry I posted anything. It was right yesterday.

I don't understand. Your post was helpful and alerting MT is what should have been done. Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. Was just saying this happens and typically is fixed sooner rather than later. Weird page details, a page not working, etc could mean downloads could be affected as well.

Currently, the page is still down and miss information as to when the update was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.