Slow computer and Free space running out

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbiren

Thread author
Oct 15, 2015
Since 2 days ago, i tried to use google chrome normally, but instead of open normally, it opened "another" google chrome on a new tab, and for me it was a little odd, so i searched the folder of the program, while searching i found two google chromes, one was the "real" google chrome(located in the apropiate folder) wich didn't work, and the other one was in another folder in appdata (sorry, can't remember the folder name, i erased it), the program was called " ITCHROMIUM.EXE" along with some files and another program called "afc Secure Net", so i erased the entire folder and installed chrome again and forget about it, now i find that 10gb of space was occupied by unknow reasons,so im a little worried

(ps: sorry for my english)

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.