Coupon Code Snagit 2021 (NEW version) -50% discount code

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.techsmith.com/store/snagit
How to get a license
Add Snagit to Shopping Cart
Go to Cart view and click on Enter a coupon code
Enter: [B]bps4994[/B]

Lord Ami

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Snagit has to be one of the best screenshot/screen recording tools around!
Been using it little over few months and it works really good!

Discount code (-50%): bps4994
Applies for up to 4 licenses (8 devices)
One license covers 2 PCs/Macs (can be activated in two devices).
It is Lifetime license (for Snagit version 2021).
Discount code expiry date: I don't know.

--

Snagit® Maintenance service (~13€ per year) is so-so.
I did not take it because I'd be paying it right now + next year (~25 € total), meaning that if I were to upgrade to 2022 version manually, it would cost the same (upgrades are 50% discounted when going from version 2020->2021).

EDIT: Nope, seems that upgrade is costing ~35 €. So not really 50% of full price... You decide ;)

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Absolut brilliant share. Purchased a license and will install it later today. Thanks!
Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

ncage

Level 3
Verified
May 20, 2017
Thanks for posting. Best deal i've seen on it yet. I actually wasn't going to do it until I realized you can install it on up to 2 computers which means i don't have to buy a separate license for my desktop/laptop. I decide to opt for the maintenance contract. $12.95 is pretty cheap.

Fab117

Jul 31, 2021
Hi,
Thank you for the good plan.
However, I got on ebay for 6€ a FastStone Capture license in October 2021 and I'm fully satisfied with this tool.
Don't know if Snagit propose additional functions, but FastStone Capture propose enough for my needs.

Fab

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dinosaur07

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi, first thank you for sharing this offer... I just wanted to mention that it is about some months that we have contract with Movavi... if this offer expires you can also consider the following product:

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
How is SangIt different from just Snippit Windows 10 Tool or the new Tool in Windows 11?
I have been using Snagit since 2018. It's simple yet effective and easy to use. Gives you more options than the built in Windows application.

Reactions: dinosaur07

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Is most of it lifetime for that year version or is an annual trial ware?
It is a perpetual license. Meaning that when you buy the version 2022, you will get updates for this version till the next version is out and then you will get only the security updates and major bug fixes (if any). However, you will be able to the the 2022 version forever.

Somehow it is similar to the licensing of Microsoft Office.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.