Solved So Much Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OreGeker

Thread author
Verified
Jan 4, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
When I looked in my task manager, there were so many Google Chromes, my computer could not handle any program I would run, they appear when I run my computer, and even appear after I close Google Chrome, I even un-ticked the "Run Processors When Google Chrome Is Closed" box..
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I un-ticked the "Run Processes Even If Chrome Is Closed" box.
When I looked in my task manager, there were so many Google Chromes, my computer could not handle any program I would run, they appear when I run my computer, and even appear after I close Google Chrome, I even un-ticked the "Run Processors When Google Chrome Is Closed" box..

I don't really want to download any "helpful programs" as I don't really trust them, and fear they will just be a hassle to remove.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello, OreGeker. There has been a prevalence of members having difficulty with Google. So, you may wish to move this as a new thread there.
Our malware assistance forum will be able to point you in the right direction. You may read others personalized threads, but keep in mind that each thread's advice is meant only for that individual's unique malware problem.
Be patient, as MT's malware removal experts are not as numerous as our hordes of members.
Good luck, friend!

Reactions: Oxygen
Upvote 0

OreGeker

Thread author
Verified
Jan 4, 2015
Hello, OreGeker. There has been a prevalence of members having difficulty with Google. So, you may wish to move this as a new thread there.
Our malware assistance forum will be able to point you in the right direction. You may read others personalized threads, but keep in mind that each thread's advice is meant only for that individual's unique malware problem.
Be patient, as MT's malware removal experts are not as numerous as our hordes of members.
Good luck, friend!
Ok thanks!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.