Expired Soft Organizer 5.12

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Soft_Organizer_free
How to get a license
Please, use Google Translate)))

To receive a free license Soft Organizer, follow these steps:

1. Download Soft Organizer 5.11 (9.6 MB).

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Install Soft Organizer program - is not required license code distribution is registered and activated.

Terms of action

- This is a lifetime license for version 5.10
- No free technical support
- No free upgrades to future versions
- For non-commercial use

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
5.12 is a lifetime license giveaway... i'd choose that one.
the 6.0 trial ends will either leave a free version (with limited functions) or have to upgrade $$ it.
Thanks for explaining that, also is Reg Organizer (or something like that) another product from the same developer? Saw a giveaway promo for it before?

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Gave it a peek, used it for about 3 days, went back to Revo, Ccleaner finds more leftovers on my
Win 10 x64 Pro using this than it does behind Revo. Don't base your decision this as this may vary from
machine to machine and your settings. It is easy to use though and I like the UI SO uses.
PeAcE

Interesting, was it Revo Free or Pro?

I have tested this against Iobit (Virtually) , and Soft found 330+ leftovers and Iobit had removed about 10 extras after the uninstall.

So it found much more remaining files then Iobit.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for explaining that, also is Reg Organizer (or something like that) another product from the same developer? Saw a giveaway promo for it before?

Yes I think so, it probably installs too if you don't uncheck during Soft installation.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016

yes you are right about that regorganizer is from the same develloper as softoranizer ( Chemtable ) reg organizer is softorganizer combined with a registry cleaner / snapshot and some tuneup features , nothing to special the choice is yours wether you want to install it or not. if it was my choice it would just stick with softorganizer , but who am I? :D

Reactions: JakeXPMan

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Interesting, was it Revo Free or Pro?

I have tested this against Iobit (Virtually) , and Soft found 330+ leftovers and Iobit had removed about 10 extras after the uninstall.

So it found much more remaining files then Iobit.
Revo Pro, sorry for the late reply :)

Reactions: JakeXPMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.