[Solved] Status option removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
I might have missed something, but for some reason, I can't find the option to set my current status. I looked around the control panel, including the main section and found nothing. I could use it before and still see some users with their status set, but now it's gone. Was the feature removed or is it a bug?

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
RE: Status option removed?

endejan said:
I might have missed something, but for some reason, I can't find the option to set my current status. I looked around the control panel, including the main section and found nothing. I could use it before and still see some users with their status set, but now it's gone. Was the feature removed or is it a bug?
It was removed due to it causing problems with Internet Explorer 9.
We are currently looking for a solution to this problem, but for now, it's gone.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011

elliotcroft said:
endejan said:
It was removed due to it causing problems with Internet Explorer 9.
We are currently looking for a solution to this problem, but for now, it's gone.

Still I see some people having their status in tact, like you. But okay, I'll wait for it to be fixed.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

endejan said:
Still I see some people having their status in tact, like you. But okay, I'll wait for it to be fixed.

elliotcroft is using the "Custom Titles" to dispaly : "Twilight Moderator".To be able to use "Custom Title" you have to be in the "Security Freaks" Group.
Like he said we are working a new plugin:D ... so soon you'll be able to post your status again.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

It's back .... enjoy! :D
To update your status you can use the "Custom Status" Box from the Forums or you can go to UCP > Edit Profile > Custom Status. :D
Hope you like it.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Thanks for having back the status. :)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

No problem,I'm glad you like it... we are using a new plugin for it..but it basically dose the same thing.. :D
Also we will be adding some other new and awesome features soon. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.