Some Samples for Cuckoo Sandbox thesis

ReaSanka

Thread author
Nov 6, 2017
Hello, I'm Italian, so forgive me if I speak English badly.
I'm writing a thesis on malware analysis with cuckoo sandbox. For me it's a new topic and I'm writing you because I would like a tip. I would need 2-3 analysis examples to try and reproduce them and study them as a case study. Would you have any advice?

thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 65228

Try looking at the following sources (ensure you're within a safe environment before handling anything).

1. hxxp://malc0de.com/database/
2. hxxp://malwaredb.malekal.com/
3. hxxp://thezoo.morirt.com/
4. hxxps://malshare.com/

The samples provided on any of the sites above may be old or false positives (not actually malicious). You'd have to do checks to determine.

Alternatively, you can attempt to hunt down new malware or stick around and contribute here and like some others be put into the AV testing group, providing you with access to the Malware Hub samples here.

Don't go near any of the sources or any samples unless you know what you're doing. Not just for your own safety, but others as well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.