Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
@HarborFront, sorry for the late reply. Are you still having issues with a blank screen showing up when you try to log in at home.sophos.com? If so, I'd like to get you in contact with our developers to trouble shoot the issue.

You mentioned installing on your tablets. I would like to point out that while you can login to your account at home.sophos.com from a phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc., Sophos Home only works on computers running Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10 OR Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 or 10.13. You won't be able to install this on a tablet running Android OS or Apple iOS. We do have an separate free Android solution here for tablets and phones: Sophos Mobile Security - Android Apps on Google Play
Yes, I'm still having issues with a blank screen after I logged in to Sophos. I've no problem signing in and accessing Sophos's site using my smartphone

FYI, I'm using MS SP3/SP4 tables running Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Anyway, I'll wait till Sohpos Home Premium is released and give it another spin

Thanks

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
@Alex at Sophos Will you guys offer 2 step authentication for account login when the actual release happens because trusting my pc security on an online login without 2 step authentication sounds beyond stupid to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.